What are the criteria for becoming an Organizational Member?
The criteria for becoming an Organizational Member are:
- Your organization mission, operations, and public statements are consistent with the Global Alliance for Genomics and Health Constitution and Member Agreement.
- Your organization is an established entity (e.g., corporation, not-for-profit organization, partnership).
- Your organization has an open and professional presence (e.g., website).
- Your organization is active in the field of genomic research/medicine or related activity.
- Your organization ownership, governance, funding, and leadership is clearly identified.
Ongoing membership in the Global Alliance is dependent on active participation or engagement with the activities of the Alliance (12 months review).